How We Work
Millennium Career Advantage works with leaders and managers to amplify the skills and experience of their employees to achieve organizational goals and enhance employee performance. Making the right decisions on retention, succession management, engagement, and staff development will determine whether your company can maintain a competitive edge over your competitors. Having robust and comprehensive organizational and leadership development plans and programs can help buffet your organization from rapid changes in today’s economy and maintain business continuity. How will you help your employees adapt and even thrive in a more fluid work environment?
Key Questions We Ask in our Initial Discussions with Clients
- Is your vision and mission communicated throughout the organization?
- What is your critical business focus in the next 1-2 years?
- Have you aligned the required resources to meet your growth goals?
- Is there an internal commitment to inclusive leadership, employee engagement, and professional development?
- How are you strategically preparing for organizational succession and retention?
At Millennium Career Advantage, we use a customized and effective mix of assessments and evaluations of your organization’s needs and workforce to develop strategies and programs to prepare your company for future challenges and opportunities. Based on our extensive knowledge and experience of administering several organizational and leadership and development assessments, we believe we can offer our clients programs that truly embed the learning.
The MCA Sustainment Model
Establishing and maintaining employee development programs is critical to the success of your business and its mission. This is why we developed our unique how many words is a 10 page paper buy college term papers https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/proofreading-freelance-rates/15/ printable persuasive essays national wwii museum essay contest viagra and lisinopril interaction college essay questions help buy custom paper writing argument essay topics for kids get link english proofreading online storenot pharmacy canadienne mba application essay writers utep creative writing mfa online Prochlorperazine thesis project development sample essays for accuplacer test source site essay on line see thesis on highway design http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=finasteride-without-rx cover letter order https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/examples-of-common-app-transfer-essays/ go site buy cialis online in australia http://www.conn29th.org/university/free-paper-checker.htm https://thedsd.com/cohf-tina-homework/ viagra para mujer https://www.myrml.org/outreach/definition-of-thesis-statement-and-examples/42/ get link go site Model for Learning and Leadership Sustainment. We developed this model to help our clients meet their goals with customized, sustainable programs that continue to deliver positive employee development and engagement, and create a powerful leadership pipeline for years into the future.
Psychometric Assessments We Use
- The Leadership Challenge – Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Korn Ferry Hay Group Influence Strategies Exercise (ISE)
- TalentSmart Emotional Intelligence Appraisal
- StrengthsFinder Assessment
- DISC – Personality Assessment
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Korn Ferry Hay Group Inventory of Leadership Styles (ILS) and Organizational Climate Survey (OCS)
- Korn Ferry Hay Group Series of Emotional and Social Intelligence Competency Inventory (ESCI)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (Firo-B)
We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to develop a roadmap for their success.